Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Geek Squad- Student Tech Team

This year I decided to start a student tech team. We have teachers in our building that don't know how to update iPad software and apps. I knew there was no way I could teach in my classroom and have the time I need to make it around to do those updates for everyone. So I created a student team that does that for our school. So far they have been updating iPads and helping to set up the new K-2 computer lab.




Each morning we have ipads to update I tell the kids they can come to my room before school. They come in to do all their tech duties before school. It has been working well so far! The kids aren't afraid to get in there and play around with technology to figure things out. I have a great group that are working hard. I'm super proud of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.